Please include in your duas, the elderly, the sick and all those who have passed away recently, Ameen!- - -
*** PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ***
Alhamdullilah, you are likely aware that the Province of Ontario is moving to stage 1 of the reopening strategy and as such "Places of Worship" can open to a capacity to 15%. We are grateful for this opportunity to once again open Brampton Islamic Center (BIC/BSIA). We pray that this reopening will be a permanent one with an increase in capacity as we continue to practice safety precautions such as getting vaccinated, wearing masks and social distancing.
Mosque Re-Opening StrategyThere are a set of " rules"and "guidelines" that have to be in place and must be fully adhered to. There are no short cuts and we have been put on notice that inspectors will be visiting the Mosques and "fines" will be laid for non-compliance. .
Entrance is based on a "first come, first serve". As of Friday June 11th 2021, the masjid will now be open for all 5 daily prayers and Jumu'ah Salah. For any other matters you must call and make an appointment before coming. The doors will be open 10 minutes before the daily Salah. Before heading out to the Mosque, you must review the "rules and guidelines" procedures to first determine if you are eligible to attend the daily prayers. Registration for all Salah's is mandatory. Daily Salah registration is at the masjid and Jumu'ah registration is online (link will be sent in a separate email).
Mosque Rules and Guidelines
- You must be between the ages of 14 to 70.
- You must wear a "mask" before approaching the Mosque and keep the "mask" until you leave the Mosque.
- You must perform "wudu" at home.
- 4. Do not bring a prayer rug. You will be provided with something for your Sujood.
- The doors will open at the Mosque at 10 minutes before each salah to start accepting the congregants on a "first come, first serve".
- Washroom facilities will be closed.
- Water stations will closed.
- You will be provided with hand sanitizers on entering and exiting the Mosque.
- You must follow the instructions of the volunteers.